The Elephant Wave Theory is used daily by the professional traders of Coinstreet, it’s the result of years of trading experience and is an easy to learn strategy designed for beginning to intermediate traders.
The strategy makes use of market momentum, multiple trading techniques and a few basic indicators to create trading opportunities with a very high success rate. After completing this course each wave in the market has the potential to become a trading opportunity to profit from.
- How to recognize an Elephant Wave on different time frames
- a rules-based trading plan built around market momentum.
- When to trade and when to stay out of the market.
- To precisely pin point the best price levels to buy and sell.
- A thoroughly backtested and proven strategy with a very high success rate
The Elephant Wave theory has build-in risk management combine that with a very high success rate and you’re all setup to become a consistently profitable trader.
- Market cycles: We explain what a market cycle is and how you can recognize them. Market cycles are a core concept of the Elephant Wave Theory
- Stages of a market cycle: Recognizing the stage of a market cycle determines when to get in a trade and when to get out.
- Explaining elephant waves: Before we can begin identifying elephant waves we need to explain what they are
- Trading setup: In this chapter we explain how to setup your trading tools, we are going to talk about timeframes, candletypes and the indicators used for the strategy.
- Recognizing waves: Before we can identify elephant waves we need to explain how to recognize waves in general.
- Indentifying your first elephant wave: After having explained the nature of market waves we can start to explain how to identify an elephant wave
- Riding the waves: Now that we know how to identify an elephant wave it’s time to learn how to successfully trade them.
- Managing a position: Position management is an important piece of the puzzle to become a consistently profitable trader
- Follow up trades: Where one trade ends a new one begins, this chapter explains how to recognize and identify follow-up elephant waves
- Step by Step trading plan: Once all concepts are clear we go through the trade from beginning to end
E-learning course (learn), Rules-based trading plan calculator (plan), practise examples (apply)