TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to Coinstreet.Limited (“CS”, “we” or “our”). CS is an online educational website only. CS and its Affiliates (defined below) provide certain free, subscription and paid for training, educational, and market information services through www.Coinstreet.Limited (the “Site”) and via email, text or other electronic delivery methods (collectively, the “Services” and each, a “Service”).
By accessing the Site and/or using any Service, you are agreeing to be bound by any and all of the following terms and conditions (collectively, the “Terms”). The Terms govern your use and access to the Site and all of the Services. Please read them carefully.
You acknowledge and agree that CS may, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, change any of the terms, conditions and/or restrictions contained in the Terms. Your continued access or use of the Site and/or the Services, after any such change, shall be deemed acceptance of any such changes. As you may not be directly notified of any changes, please review the Terms from time to time as it is your responsibility to review the Terms to determine if any changes have been made and their affect, or any possible affect, on you.
All Content is the property of CS or the providers of the Content under applicable licenses and is protected by applicable copyright law. “Content” means any information, mode of expression, or other materials and services found on the Site or in any Service which includes, but is not limited to, message boards, blogs, picks, ratings, podcasts, chats, software, our writings, graphics, videos, and any and all other features. The user agrees not to reproduce, store, re-transmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate or commercially exploit any Content in any manner without the prior express written consent of CS or the providers, as applicable. Users shall not republish, post, transmit or distribute the Content to online bulletin and message boards, blogs, chat rooms, intranets or anywhere else without our prior written consent. You further agree not to create abstracts from our Content for use on another website or service. In short, you may not post our Content anywhere else online without our prior written consent. CS reserves the right to terminate access to the Content or to the Site. By accessing the Content you are acknowledging your understanding and consent to the foregoing and shall not hold CS or any of its Affiliates liable.
- MEMBERSHIP & FEES
When becoming a member or subscribing to a Service, you will need to provide us with your name, email address, and billing and shipping addresses, as well as your credit card information. You certify that all information you provide is accurate. You also agree to maintain and update your information as necessary so that it remains accurate and current. In the event that any information you provide is inaccurate or not up-to-date, we reserve the right to cancel your membership and access to the Site and any and all Services.
Your membership will automatically renew at the then current rate, until you notify us of your decision to terminate your membership. Membership subscriptions will renew for one-year terms, regardless of the offer under which that subscription commencement. We will email you about the length and price for your renewal before we charge you. If you would like to turn off automatic renewal, or extend your subscription for additional years, please contact member services at [•]. BY PLACING YOUR ORDER, YOU PROVIDE YOUR ELECTRONIC AUTHORIZATION FOR FUTURE CHARGES AGAINST YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE UNLESS YOU NOTIFY US OF YOUR CANCELATION. Accordingly, you agree that your membership fee or subscription will be billed automatically at the beginning of each renewal period at the then-current rate to the credit card you used in your most recent transaction with us. CS reserves the right to increase the Site’s or a Service’s fees or institute new charges upon reasonable notice. Membership and Service fees are due in advance. We reserve the right to refuse or discontinue the use of the Site and/or supply of a Service to any user at any time at our sole discretion.
You cannot transfer your subscription to someone else, except through bequeathment or by a court order. In the event a subscription is transferred, it will continue through the end of its term and can be renewed at the then-current price and conditions.
Unless stated otherwise, membership fees are for online and/or electronic access only. Certain promotions may offer features that are issued in physical form.
NO REFUNDS. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. CS OFFERS IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO THE SITE AND SERVICES ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. CS DOES NOT OFFER ANY REFUNDS OF MEMBERSHIP, SUBSCRIPTION OR ANY OTHER FEES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER. FROM TIME TO TIME, CS MAY OFFER ITS SERVICES THROUGH THIRD PARTY VENDORS. IN SUCH CASES, THE VENDOR’S REFUND POLICY WOULD APPLY AND MAY DIFFER FROM OUR STANDARD POLICY.
You hereby agree to use the Site and the Services for lawful purposes only and shall not use or allow others to use your membership to: (a) impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; (b) post or transmit any advertising, promotional materials, or other forms of solicitation, including chain letters and pyramid schemes; (c) violate any applicable law or regulation while accessing and using the Site and/or the Services, including, without limitation, the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and the national or other securities exchanges (especially and including the rule against making false or misleading statements to manipulate the price of any security); (d) offer, sell, or buy any security or currency; (e) post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “trojan horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage a computer or computer system; (f) forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site or any Service or to manipulate your presence on the Site or any Service; (g) use any automated means, including without limitation, agents, robots, scripts, or spiders, to access, monitor, copy or harvest data from any part of the Site and/or any Service; (h) take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure or disrupts the functioning of the Site and/or any Service; and (i) take any action that damages or disrupts the functioning of the Site and/or any Service.
Unauthorized access of the Site is a breach of the Terms and a violation of law. You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interfaces we provide for use in accessing the Site and/or any Service. CS may at any time, without prior notice and at our sole discretion, remove any post, terminate any membership or take any action for violating the above provisions or otherwise taking an action disruptive to the Site or any Service.
You are responsible for statements made and actions taken through the use of your password, so please maintain the confidentiality of your password. You agree to immediately notify us of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your username and/or password. We will not be responsible for any loss to you arising from unauthorized use of your data.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF DISCLOSURES AND DISCLAIMERS
You hereby acknowledge and agree that:
- Neither CS nor any of its members, directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, advisors or affiliates (collectively, “Affiliates”) are registered as an investment adviser or otherwise licensed with or by any government, regulator or other authority. CS and its Affiliates rely upon the “publisher’s exclusion” from the definition of “investment adviser” as provided under Section 202(a)(11) of the US Investment Advisers Act of 1940 and corresponding state securities laws. The Site and Services are bona fide publications of general and regular circulation offering impersonalized investment-related information to users and/or prospective users (e.g., not tailored to the specific investment needs of current and/or prospective users). The Content and other information provided on the Site is general and is not tailored for any specific portfolio, purpose or person. To the extent any of the Content published as part of the Site or Services may be deemed to be investment advice, such Content is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person or for any specific purpose whatsoever.
- Neither CS nor any of its Affiliates will evaluate your individual financial condition, investment portfolio, investment experience, age, income, tax bracket, risk tolerance, investment objectives or other similar factors (collectively, “Individual Financial Requirements”). CS provides a very broad range of information and commentary through its Services. Consequently, as a result of the diverse opinions of our staff, a Service may, from time to time, take actions with regard to specific securities or trades that are different from those taken or issued by another Service we provide. We are not investment advisors and we cannot provide personalized advice. We cannot know all the relevant facts about you and your individual needs and we cannot claim or represent that any particular Service is suitable or appropriate for you. If you seek to obtain personal advice, you should seek the guidance of a registered investment advisor or a comparably licensed professional.
- The Site and Services are limited to the dissemination of impersonal investment-related information pertaining to CS’s “technically-based” analyses, together with access to additional impersonal investment-related information and links. By its nature, technically-based analysis does not contemplate or reflect any Individual Financial Requirements.
- The Site and Services do not offer, and users do not receive, initial or ongoing individual personalized investment advice, investment reporting, investment supervisory or investment management services, nor the ongoing review or monitoring of the user’s individual investment portfolio. The Site and Services are designed solely to provide users with a method to identify and evaluate potential opportunities and obtain information on market analysis, current events, trade methodology, and other related information. Therefore, each user hereby agrees that the use of the Site or any Service is not a substitute for ongoing individual personalized advice from an investment professional of the user’s own choosing.
- Each user hereby agrees that he/she/it should independently evaluate and determine whether or not to act upon any information provided on or through the Site or Services (including without limitation, individual “picks”, recommendations or trends) based on the user’s Individual Financial Requirements. Further, each user hereby acknowledges and agrees that neither CS nor any of its Affiliates has or will advise you personally concerning the nature, potential or suitability of any particular trend, security, portfolio of securities, transaction, investment strategy or other similar matter.
- Certain portions of the Site and certain Services (including, but not limited to, newsletters, articles, and commentaries) may contain a discussion of, and/or provide access to, positions of CS or its Affiliates and/or their “picks” or recommendations. Due to various factors, including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, such positions, discussions, picks or recommendations may only be valid for a specific moment in time (e.g. a day, hour, minute or tick of the tape). Thus, each user hereby agrees to independently evaluate and determine whether or not to act upon any such information. Moreover, no user or prospective user should assume that any such discussion serves as a receipt of, or a substitute for, individual personalized advice from an investment professional of his/her/its own choosing.
- You acknowledge and agree that news, information, performance data and other Content available through the Site or any Service is supplied by sources believed to be reliable but that neither CS nor any of its Affiliates undertakes any responsibility to verify the correctness, accuracy or completeness of such Content or to update such Content. Further, the Site or Services may contain or contains references to trades, recommendations, opinions, news or information which are incomplete or dated. As markets change continuously, previously published recommendations, news information and data may not be current and should not be relied upon.
- To the extent that the Site or any Service contains a “model portfolio”, such model portfolio is to be construed as developed based upon a particular investment strategy but not developed for any particular user’s Individual Financial Requirements. Further, the actual results of the portfolio, as well as a user’s actual results, may differ substantially from the stated investment strategy.
- Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Therefore, no current or prospective user should assume that the future performance of any trend, pick, recommendation, specific investment, investment strategy, product or service made or referenced directly or indirectly through the Site or Services will be profitable or otherwise provide equal historical or anticipated performance level(s).
- Different types of currencies, securities, investments and trades involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific currency, security, investment, trade or investment strategy referenced directly or indirectly through the Site or Services will be suitable for any individual user’s or prospective user’s investment portfolio. Risks are involved in futures, options, equities and foreign exchange trading and it is not suitable for everyone. Securities, options, futures and currency transactions involve exposure to one or more of the following risks: market risk, credit risk, settlement risk, liquidity risk, operational risk and legal risk. There can be serious market disruptions if economic or political or other unforeseen events locally or overseas affect the market. In addition to these types of risk there may be other factors such as accounting and tax treatment issues that traders should consider and assess. Day trading can be extremely risky and is not appropriate for someone of limited resources, low risk tolerance or with limited investment and/or trading experience. You should be prepared to lose all of the funds that you use for day trading. You should not fund day-trading activities with retirement savings, student loans, second mortgages, emergency funds, funds set aside for purposes such as education or home ownership, or funds required to meet your daily or ongoing living expenses and/or obligations. Each user represents that he or she understands, is aware of, and willing and able to assume all of the risks described above. The risk of loss in trading can be substantial and total. Futures trading is highly leveraged and may be illiquid. You should carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you in light of your financial condition, financial objectives and needs, financial resources, and other relevant circumstances.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Site and/or Services may contain picks, recommendations or trends that may be different from those obtained through other portions of the Site or other Services and that CS or its Affiliates and third party service providers may, from time to time, to the extent permitted by applicable law have long and short positions in, or buy or sell the currencies, securities, or derivatives thereof, of companies referenced through the Site and/or Services and may take positions inconsistent with the views expressed through the Site and/or Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that CS and its Affiliates may discuss or recommend specific currencies, securities or investment strategies in which they or their firms have a position, and that they may, to the extent permitted by law, trade for their own account. In cases where the position is held at the time of publication, CS will endeavor to make appropriate disclosures. However, due to the short term nature of investment and trading activities, such disclosure may not be accurate, possible or feasible. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that at the time of any transaction that you may make, one or more Affiliates may have an undisclosed position in the currencies or securities referenced. CS makes no representations regarding the strategies or individual currency positions of any Affiliate or third party service provider.
- To the extent that any user or prospective user utilizes any investment “filtering software”, economic, financial or retirement “calculator” or similar device (collectively, “Financial Software”) contained within or linked to the Site or referenced in any Service, the user or prospective user acknowledges and understands that the information resulting from the use of any such Financial Software should not be construed, in any manner whatsoever, as the receipt of personalized investment advice from CS, its Affiliates or any third party service provider and should not be considered a substitute for individual personalized advice from an investment professional of his/her/its own choosing.
- The actual results of any pick, recommendation, investment or investment strategy will vary depending on execution time, speed and quality, market liquidity, commissions and other fees, and general market conditions and volatility.
- CS and its Affiliates do not possess and do not desire to possess any material non-public information regarding any currency or person. Such information will not be provided or accepted by CS or any of its Affiliates.
- Neither CS nor any of its Affiliates offer or provide investment implementation services.
- Neither the Site nor any Service establishes any type or form of fiduciary relationship between or among CS and its Affiliates and any user or prospective user.
- No Content or other information on the Site or provided through any Service shall be construed by any user and/or prospective user as a solicitation to effect, or attempt to effect, a buy or sell or other transaction in any currencies, securities, options, futures or other investment or speculation products by CS, its Affiliates or any other person or entity.
- CS and its Affiliates may suggest affiliated or third party service providers through the Site or Services and/or provide user information to affiliated or third party service providers to the extent permitted by applicable law. CS may receive a fee from such affiliated or third party service providers. While CS may review the products and services of any such suggested affiliated or third party service provider, users and/or prospective users hereby agree to determine for themselves whether any such recommended service provider is appropriate for his/her/its individual circumstances prior to any engagement thereof. Neither CS nor any Affiliate makes any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, completeness, or relevance of any information prepared by any affiliated or unaffiliated third party service provider, whether associated with any Service or linked to the Site or incorporated or referenced therein, and takes no responsibility therefor. All such information is provided solely for convenience and reference purposes only and all users thereof should be guided accordingly.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS AND INFORMATION
The Site and/or Services may contain links, references or recommendations to third party services providers. Your use or purchase of any product or service provided by a third party service provider is governed by the terms, conditions and rules imposed by such third party service provider and not by CS nor the Terms. By using the Site or any Service, you are acknowledging that you have reviewed all such terms, conditions and rules and agree to be bound by them in accordance with their terms. Further, you hereby agree to look only to such third party provider for the provision of such product or service or for satisfaction of any claim you may have related to such product or service. You acknowledge and agree that CS and its Affiliates shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any third party product or service or for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of such product or service.
The Site and/or Services may contain links, references or recommendations to information, and/or opinions of third parties. We do not control such third parties and CS and its Affiliates may not endorse, in whole or in part, any such information or opinions. Neither CS nor any of its Affiliates has approved, reviewed or evaluated such content. You acknowledge and agree that CS and its Affiliates shall not be held responsible for the legality, accuracy, or inappropriate nature of any content, advertising, products, services, or information provided by any third party, nor for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the use of or reliance on any such content.
You should not assume that the opinions that people express are the opinions of CS or any of its Affiliates or anything other than the opinions or views of the individuals expressing them. When you look at other people’s predictions, you should remember that those people may have interests in the securities that they are making predictions about. For example, some people may hope a company’s stock will go up because they own many shares of it; others may hope that it will rise because they work for the company. When you review people’s predictions, you should not assume that the person making a prediction is unbiased or independent. You expressly acknowledge and agree that your use of any third party product, service, information or opinion is solely at your own risk.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
The Site, Services, and any product, news, picks, recommendation, information or other data, service or Content contained or referenced therein, or accessed through the Site or Service, are provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. Content contained or referenced in the Site may be provided by sources that are not affiliated with CS. CS does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, quality, adequacy, or content of any information on our website. Neither CS nor any of its Affiliates makes any warranty that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material that you purchase or obtain from the use of the Site or our Services will meet your expectations or that any errors will be immediately corrected. Neither CS nor any of its Affiliates makes any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, timeliness, quality or fitness for a particular purpose (and those arising by statute or otherwise in law or from any course of dealing or usage of trade), with respect to the Site, any Content, or any of our Services, tools, products, or properties or with respect to the trading information, recommendations, or accuracy or completeness thereof. You expressly agree that you will assume the entire risk as to the quality and the performance of our Services and the accuracy or completeness of the Content. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, CS and its Affiliates disclaim all warranties, express, implied or statutory, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose, and all warranties relating to the adequacy, accuracy or completeness of any information available through the Site or any Service.
CS and its Affiliates do not warrant that your use of the Site or Services will be uninterrupted, timely, error-free or secure, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or Services are free of viruses or other harmful components. You acknowledge that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the Site and Services, and all charges related thereto. You assume complete and ultimate responsibility (and acknowledge and accept all risks) for your use of the Site and/or Services and your reliance on any picks, recommendations, news or other information directly or indirectly provided. No opinion, advice, or statement of CS or any of its Affiliates, whether made on the Site or as part of any Service or otherwise, shall create any warranty. Your use of the Site and Services, and the picks, recommendations and other information and materials provided is entirely at your own risk.
Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. In such cases, our liability and the liability of our Affiliates and that of our third-party content providers will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
You expressly acknowledge that picks, recommendations and other information and materials available through the Site or Services may contain inaccuracies or typographical and other errors, or materials that violate the Terms and that unauthorized alterations could be made to the Content available through the Site or Services by third parties. Although we attempt to ensure the integrity of the Site and Services, we make no guarantees as to the completeness or correctness or accuracy of the Site or Services. You agree that, even when CS has had an opportunity to remove or correct such erroneous Content, CS shall have no liability to you (or anyone claiming through you) based upon such erroneous Content.
You agree that CS and its Affiliates shall not be liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond any of their reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, or non-performance of third party obligations.
On behalf of yourself and your heirs, successors and assigns, you hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold CS and its Affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, losses, costs (including attorneys’ fees and expenses), or other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from (a) your use of the Site or any Service; (b) your decision to follow or act upon any trend, pick, recommendation or opinion received, contained or referenced in or through the Site or any Service or from any third party service provider; (c) any inaccurate, incomplete or erroneous information received, contained or referenced in or through the Site or any Service, whether or not CS or any of its Affiliates had an opportunity to remove or correct such information; (d) your violation of the Terms; or (e) your violation of any third party service provider terms, conditions and/or rules and/or the rights of any third party.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Reliance on all Content and any other data or information contained in or through the Site or any Services is at user’s own risk. On behalf of yourself and your heirs, successors and assigns, you hereby acknowledge and accept the limitations of the Site and Services, and agree, as a condition precedent to your access (or continued access) to the Site or Services, that in no event will CS or any of its Affiliates be liable or responsible to you (or anyone claiming through you) for any direct, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect or other damages under any legal or equitable theory (including without limitation, contract, tort negligence, strict liability, statute, regulation, rule or other theory) arising out of or relating in any way to the Site or any Service and/or any trend, pick, recommendation, news, information or other Content, product or service received or obtained through the Site or any Service, including without limitation any product, service or Content from any third party service provided. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with the Site or any Service is to stop using it. The sole and exclusive maximum liability to CS and/or any of its Affiliates in the aggregate for all damages, losses, and causes of action under any legal or equitable theory (including without limitation, contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, statute, regulation, rule or other theory) shall be the total amount of fees actually paid to CS, if any, for access to the Site or Services in the current calendar year in which the alleged damages were incurred.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
You may terminate your membership with CS and access to the Site and any Services by submitting such termination request to CS. You acknowledge that the term of your use of the Site or any Service is “at will” in the sole discretion of CS. You hereby agree that CS may, without prior notice to you, terminate your access to and use of the Site or any Service, with or without cause. Cause for such termination, limitation of access or suspension shall include, but not be limited to, (a) breaches or violations of the Terms or other incorporated agreements or guidelines, (b) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (c) discontinuance or material modification to the Site and/or Services (or any part thereof), (d) unexpected technical or security issues or problems, (e) extended periods of inactivity, (f) engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or (g) nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with access to the Site or use of any Services. Further, you agree that all terminations, limitations of access and suspensions for cause shall be made in CS’s sole discretion and that CS shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your membership, or access to the Services. Termination of your membership includes any or all of the following: (a) removal of access to all or any part of the Site or any Services, (b) deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and (c) barring of further use of all or any part of the Site or any Services.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION
The Terms and the rights of the user and CS hereunder shall be governed by and construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of Bermuda without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. If a dispute arises in connection with your use of the Site or any of the Services or in relation to the Terms (collectively, “Disputes”) our hope is that we can resolve the matter informally. Accordingly, in the event of a Dispute, we agree to first contact each other via email with a description of the Dispute and any proposed resolution. You shall email [•] with your concern and CS shall contact you via the email address we have on file for you.
Each of CS and you hereby irrevocably agree that the courts of Bermuda shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any Dispute and waive any objection to Disputes in the courts of Bermuda on the grounds of venue or on the basis that the Dispute has been brought in an inconvenient forum. You expressly agree to refrain from bringing or joining any claims in any representative or class-wide capacity, including but not limited to bringing or joining any claims in any class action or any class-wide arbitration. Further, all users hereby waive the right to a trial by jury for any claims arising out of their access or use of the Site or any Service.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the access and/or use of the Site or any Services or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Neither CS nor any of its Affiliates carries on investment business or any other type of business in or from Bermuda from premises it occupies for that purpose at which it employs staff and pays salaries and other expenses in connection with that business.
Neither CS nor any of its Affiliates is licensed to conduct investment business or any other type of business by the Bermuda Monetary Authority and the Bermuda Monetary Authority does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or correctness of any of the statements made or advice expressed on the Site or in relation to any of the Services. Further, neither CS nor any of its Affiliates are required to make any filings in relation to the Site or the provision of any of the Services with the Registrar of Companies in Bermuda under Bermuda law. Neither the Bermuda Monetary Authority nor the Registrar of Companies in Bermuda accepts any responsibility for either CS’ or any of its Affiliates’ financial soundness or the correctness of any of the statements made or opinions expressed in the Terms, the Site or in relation to any of the Services.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed modified only to the extent necessary to make such provision lawful and enforceable and if such provision cannot be so modified, severed from the Terms; provided that such modification or removal shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions to the extent permitted by applicable law.
CS may freely assign the Terms and all of the policies and other documents incorporated or referenced in the Terms (including all rights, licenses, and obligations under it or them), in whole or in part and without notice.
No waiver by either party of any breach or default hereunder shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default.
Any heading, caption or section title contained in the Terms is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision of the Terms.
Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, there are no third party beneficiaries to any agreements contemplated by the Terms.
Last Updated:  June 2017